Odyssey approached us to create a name for their mobile technology targeting retail markets. That was just the beginning of a relationship that engaged us through their entire identity evolution.
- Created the product name umbrella, iOn, positioning them to eventually expand beyond their entry grocery market space into other retail spaces.
- Established the proprietary model named Purecasting for individually targeted permission marketing at the moment of purchase decision.
- Secured H Design to develop the user logic and GUI for the iOn handheld platform and worked with the designers to ensure consistency with the branding strategy.
- Managed the logo and website design and production.
- Developed sales and investor presentation strategies, including brochure design and production of a sales video starring Jean Smart.